MSF MALNUTRITION GUIDELINES
Nurses are always close to their patients in hospital settings in the community. As a registered nurse who want to work with a Humanitarian organization of MSF Understanding MALNUTRITION is a very crucial element to put in your basket.
In this course you will learn the basic of malnutrition that will increase your knowledge, guide you in work place settings, and For the beginners who want to join the MSF organization will be provided knowledge and guidelines to write MSF entry exams and interview.
NOT ONLY NURSES will benefits from MSF MALNUTRITION GUIDELINES, but all health professionals will also benefits. Malnutrition is among the programs that MSF is running and if you want to serve with the organization and practice as a nurse to save life and save life.
IF YOU WANT TO WORK WITH MSF YOU ADHERE TO THE BELOW RULES
- Practice base on MSF Protocols
- Work to help the organization in attaining its vision and mission
- Abide with MSF rules and regulations
- Respect patient dignity
- Be punctual
- Learn more
WORKING with MSF is a very important for HEALTH WORKERS WHY?
- Learning enough based on standard
- Building strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Staying Updates
NGO NURSES WEBSITE WILL GUIDE YOU WITH TIPS AND KNOWLEDGE FOR WORKING WITH MSF AND OTHER NONGOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP QUIK UPDATES AND SUPPORTS: CHAT ON WHATSAPP
READ the course MSF MALNUTRITION GUIDELINES OR READ OTHER COURSES BELOW:
What Will You Learn?
- Knowledge of malnutrition
- knowledge of malnutrition based on MSF protocol
- Learning to work with MSF
- Learn to write MSF Entry exam
- Learn to answer MSF job interview
Severe Acute Malnutrition – SAM
What Is Severe Acute Malnutrition00:00
Treatment of Severe Acute Malnutrition00:00
Phase 1, Phase 2, and Transition phase Nutritional Treatment00:00
Student Ratings & Reviews
Type of SAM there are two main types of Sam
The two types are differentiated base on sign and symptoms
Complications of SAM
1- extreme muscles wastage
2- poor grows and development
3- successibility to infection etc
2 mouch blow 110
3- muscles wastage
6- progressive loss of body weight etc
1. I studies food and Nutritions for 3years, and work with Actions Against Hunger and SAVE the Children to add Data Collection Officer and Malnutrition Assistant Officer in yobe State..
The Aims And Goals.
1.To provide good Nutritions for the Childrens.
2.To ensure good health and protections for the offspring and opernages.
3. When Collecting the Data, we ensure the the presentist of the family to, to know and findout, for how long did the Childrens were infected by the hunger and low Nutritions.
I also work with the World Food programs WFP, to delivered food and other immediate assistance for the low or poor families.