Anadach Group – Our client, a Fertility Clinic, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Director
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Supervisor: Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors
Department: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consultation: history taking and clinical examination
- Diagnosis: diagnose and provide detailed diagnostic report using hormonal results, semen analysis and hysteroscopy findings.
- Treatment: develop treatment strategies in collaboration with the clinical team.
- Procedures: should be able to per-form:
- Diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy
- Oocyte retrieval
- Cyst aspirations and
- Embryo transfers
- Proficiency in surgical sperm removal is desirable.
- Supervisory: Oversee clinical aspects of the practice in collaboration with nursing and lab management. Train medical officers.
- Research: champion clinical research in fertility related areas.
- Marketing: organize and actively participate in sensitization schemes to increase visibility of the practice.
Qualifications and Experience
- MBBS qualification.
- 5 years post-specialization in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Subspecialty in Reproductive Medicine and Techniques with minimum 2 years experience.
- Must have performed at least 20 documented oocyte retrievals and transfer.
- Must be familiar with basic ultrasound principles and equipment; mainly in its utilization for fertility related procedures as well as follicular and endometrial monitoring.
- Competent in diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy.
- Research experience is very desirable.
- Monday to Friday: 8am – 5pm
- Public Holidays: 9am – 1pm.
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.