Lagoon Hospitals has consistently been providing healthcare of international standards in Nigeria. Established in 1984 by Professor Emmanuel and Professor (Mrs.) Oyin Elebute, and commencing operations in 1986 as a provider of integrated healthcare services, Lagoon Hospitals is currently the largest private healthcare services Group in Nigeria with six healthcare facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
- To provide first point of contact care to patients, clerk all new cases including taking the history, examining the patient and making a diagnosis/provisional diagnosis of illnesses and injuries as soon as possible.
- To provide preventative care and acute care, as well as make referrals to specialists as the patients’ condition indicates and coordinate the participation of specialists in the patients’ treatment.
- To inform immediate supervisor on duty as soon as possible of all problems e.g. new cases, deterioration in condition of patients, cases where medico-legal problems may arise (assaults, accidents, and poisonings).
- To stabilize patients with cases of trauma or acute illness, by conducting procedures that alleviate the medical crisis and prepare the patient for further treatment.
- To carry out procedures under supervision in line with medical privileges granted.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of patients’ encounters. Prompt incidence reporting and management of patients’ grievances.
- Provide health education and support to patients and their attendants/families.
- Liaise with other medical and non-medical staff to ensure quality care is given to patients
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality in dealing with patients and colleagues alike.
- MBBS or its equivalent
- Full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Valid medical practicing license.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: