Pearl Oncology is a multi-disciplinary cancer center on a mission to be the 1st choice of humane cancer care and an ally to conquer cancer. We believe patients deserve access to the best cancer care available, clarity, calmness, and confidence to fight cancer. Pearl Oncology Specialist Hospital is not a single hospital, it is the driving passion of more than 40 healthcare professionals and organizations collectively focused on treating cancer with leading-edge technology and clinical services. Pearl Oncology…the Heart of Cancer Care!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Employment Type: Full-time
- Admission and discharge of clients in the wards.
- Implementing nursing care plan for clients in wards.
- Proper taking and handing over of clients per shift.
- Performing procedures such as nursing admission assessment, vital signs pain assessment, prevention of pressure sores, wound dressing, drug administration, ward rounds and other necessary assistance.
- Documenting and maintaining adequate client’s records.
- Taking charge of hospital night coverage.
- Ensuring a clean and conducive environment in the wards.
- Providing information and health education to clients and their attendants.
- Prompt incidence reporting and management of clients’ grievances.
- Perform and assist others to carry out proper aseptic techniques, isolation procedures, and infection control measures.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Comply with the use of standard nursing operating procedures and policies / adherence to quality standards.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.