Lily hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and was also recently accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursing Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Category: Junior Level
- The Nursing Officer provides direct high-quality care to patients in the form of treatments and dispensing medications as directed by the physician.
- The job holder also assists in setting up care plan for the patients, administering drugs, taking and monitoring vital signs and changing dressings.
- Provide comprehensive nursing care to patients with diverse medical conditions.
- Administer medications, monitor vital signs, and assess patient progress.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to develop and implement patient care plans.
- Educate patients and their families about treatment plans and self-care.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records.
- Ensure compliance with all healthcare regulations and protocols.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or equivalent.
- Current practicing license.
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience, preferably in a hospital or clinical setting.
- Strong clinical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to patient safety and high-quality care.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Salary in line with industry standard.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.