About UOSSM DER:
A non-profit, non-governmental humanitarian medical relief organization, licensed in Turkey, that assists refugees affected by humanitarian disasters, living in Turkey and Syria .
The organization was established in Turkey in 2012 and is based in Reyhanli, Hatay.
UOSSM DER is a member organization of the Paris-based International Union of Care and Relief Organizations (UOSSM), which provides humanitarian, medical relief services to people affected by crises in several places around the world. In cooperation with member organizations (UOSSM USA, UOSSM Canada, UOSSM France, UOSSM Britain, UOSSM Germany, UOSSM Netherlands, and UOSSM Switzerland), UOSSM Turkey seeks to mobilize efforts and coordinate projects with a vision of providing independent and impartial humanitarian assistance to those affected by humanitarian disasters.
UOSSM DER provides its services to all refugees regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion or political affiliation. UOSSM DER has been a licensed organization registered in Turkey since 2012 by the Department of Associations, with license number 059-018-31. UOSSM DER works in Four Turkish states (Hatay, Gaziantep, Kilis, Istanbul) and provides specialized services in physiotherapy and rehabilitation programs, as well as mental health and psychosocial support.
Location: Turkey (Hatay-Kahramanmaraş-Gaziantep)
Employment Code: 2023006
The psychiatrist is a medical doctor with a degree in psychiatry who provides therapy to beneficiaries using psychological therapies, prescribes medications, directs or manages psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to deal with mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and maintain patients’ information and records, including social or medical history obtained from patients, relatives, or other professionals.
• Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals, and also record patient’s medical histories
• Examine patients to assess general physical condition.
• Analyze and evaluate patient’s data and test or examine findings to diagnose nature and extent of mental disorder.
• Design individualized care plans using a variety of therapeutic techniques.
• Develop medical therapeutic plans.
• Collaborate with the psychologists and case workers to discuss treatment plans and progress.
• Educate patients on effects of health conditions or therapeutic interventions.
• Educate and/or inform, relatives or significant care givers on patients’ conditions or treatment.
• Explain medical procedures or test results to patients or family members.
• Review and evaluate the therapy procedures and outcomes of other psychologists.
• Share experiences with the technical team and contribute on the capacity building plans by providing training in specific topics on mental health and psychiatry.
• Prepare and submit case reports or summaries and other documents needed during the therapeutic intervention
• Work closely with the Data Entry
• Adhere to all UOSSM’s policies and procedures as outlined in MC policies and procedure manuals.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
1. Education: bachelor’s degree in medicine with a psychiatry specialization-Certificate from\ equal to Turkish university
Bachelor’s degree in medicine – MHGAP DR
• Expert in communication skills
• Facilitating group supervision sessions.
• Aware of Providing training in mental health.
• 6 months of previews experience in Psychiatry management.
• Preferred to be familiar with one or more of the none-psychotropic interventions with previews experience of practicing on one of the psychotherapy techniques.
• English Language: intermediate
Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualification should submit their CV to https://forms.gle/1e59as93HVzmoUbE8 indicating advertisement code.
UOSSM DER HR Will communicate just with the chosen candidate who achieves job analysis
The application received after the closing date will not be given any consideration