Divine AG Solutions Limited (RC 1243335) was incorporated in 2015 to provide recruitment and outsourcing services in accordance with the terms agreed between us and our clients. Our goal is to meet the needs of our clients ranging from individual clients, government parastatals, corporate organizations, manufacturing companies, public sectors/organizations, hotels, churches as well as multinationals companies and corporations.
Divine AG Solutions Limited is built around core business values – Integrity, Reliability, Availability, and Professionalism. We empower our candidates to be the best they can be with the intention of providing our clients with the most competent and talented employees. Divine AG Solutions Limited has the capacity to meet your requirements and with us, your recruitment needs are met.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – East
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Assisting sales personnel in their techniques of selling and demand generation
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term of the business within the region assigned.
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings.
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements.
- Working on the field with each member of the team as required.
- Identifying new business opportunities both for demand generation and sales.
- Managing key accounts.
- Following up on reps receivables to ensure reduction to the barest minimum.
- B.Sc in Biological Science.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years experience as an RSM in a pharmaceutical industry.
- B.Pharm is an advantage.
- Very analytical.
- Should reside in Anambra state.
N250,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.