Al-Hikmah University was licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in January, 2005. It is a faith-based, private and conventional University with a strong Islamic content. The University aims at providing high moral standard and academic excellence for the good of the Nigerian nation and humanity. It is also committed to the development of highest academic standards both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
The Governing Council of the University, in her efforts to ensure continued quality service delivery in the University, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Medical Officer I
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Job Schedule: Full time
Grade: AHUASS 12
- Candidates must have O’Level Certificate with at least five (5) credits, including English Language and Mathematics, plus recognized basic Medical or Dental qualification with provisional / professional registration (House Officers) or full Registration with the Medical Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) with at least 7 years cognate experience.
- Computer competency and NYSC discharge certificate / certificate of exemption are mandatory.
Conditions of Service
Comparable to what is obtainable in the public Universities in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
Friday; 22nd September, 2023 (4.00pm).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae (indicating the position applied for) & Credentials to “The Registrar, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send soft copy of Confidential Reports on them directly to the Registrar, Al-Hikmah. University, Ilorin via: [email protected]
- They should also advise their Referees to state in their Confidential Reports, the position applied for and the Department / Unit where the position is based in the University.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.