Created in 1979, Action Against Hunger is an international non-governmental organization that fights against world hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principles – independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has founded its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of undernutrition, particularly during and after emergencies linked to conflict and natural disasters. Action Against Hunger coordinates its programs around 5 areas of activity: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health, Psychosocial Support and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2021,www.actioncontrelafaim.org
YOUR POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your main responsibility is to ensure the monitoring and analysis of emergency contexts, to contribute to the development and classification of emergency technical tools and to ensure the capitalization of practices within the organization.
More precisely, you will be in charge of:
– Monitoring monitoring and alerts from the ERRU via daily monitoring of alert indicators and the dissemination of this information to all relevant stakeholders (headquarters, field, international network. ..)
– To manage the library of emergency technical tools with the classification of technical tools, support for Country Offices in the use of these tools, their updating and development before distribution
– The development of analyzes of the ERRU office by developing context analyzes and developing documents relating to emergency systems such as policies, procedures, guides etc.
– Monitoring and capitalizing on emergency evaluations in order to obtain feedback and improve the tools used
With a master’s degree in the humanitarian sector, in human sciences or sociology, you have a good knowledge of humanitarian emergencies, the functioning of the coordination of humanitarian actors and humanitarian emergency activities (WASH, food security, monetary transfers , health nutrition etc.).
Comfortable speaking and writing, writing documents and leading meetings hold no secrets for you. You know how to manage several projects at once and your creativity allows you to make relevant proposals.
YOUR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
– Status: Integrated Manager – Fixed-term contract – Full-time
– Location: Montreuil (Seine-Saint-Denis)
– Remuneration: – From 36K to 40KEUR gross annual over 13 months depending on experience
– Advantages: – 21 days of RTT
– Health coverage, welfare: 80% covered by ACF
– Salary maintenance schemes (sickness, maternity, paternity)
– Transport allowances: 50% covered by the package between home and the workplace
– Allowances Restaurant vouchers (Up lunch card): 60% covered by the association for a value of 8EUR
– Social works of the CSE (gift vouchers, reimbursement of cultural activities, etc.)
– Teleworking: – Teleworking open to all from the metropolitan area
– Mandatory presence at headquarters for 4 days per month has been defined for this position
– Collective face-to-face time imposed / also obligatory by the employer: for meetings and collective events (up to 3 days per month) and 2 days of compulsory presence when you join the team
– Teleworking allowances
– Training: Unlimited and free access to the Crossknowledge © certified e-learning platform
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.