Primrose Specialist Hospital is a premium, high-standard health facility in a modern and quiet environment for excellent ambiance. It boasts of modern state-of-the-art equipment including a fully equipped operating theatre, an in-house laboratory and a physiotherapy gym. We offer 24 hours service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursing Assistant ( Male)
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Maintain patients’ hygiene and change bedding
- Turn, reposition and move patients between wheelchairs, seats and beds
- Serve meals and help patients eat their food
- Help patients use the bathroom
- Clean and bathe patients.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Nursing Assistant.
- Proven work experience as a Nursing Assistant or similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication
- Ability to carefully read and follow directions
- Flexibility in work duties and schedule
- Good teamwork skills
- Ability to lift and move patients
- A good foundation of clinical skills and knowledge.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.