360 HSDCis a holistic health-based development organization, focused on addressing disparities, poor health systems, and the inequalities in accessing healthcare services to underserved communities in Nigeria, by utilizing innovative technology to address health-related challenges in the development sector.
We provide tailored and integrated responses to public health issues by leveraging relevant resources and partnerships to ensure these issues are addressed in a targeted yet comprehensive manner.Incollaboration with global and national entitiesweconduct needs assessments of Health Management Information Systems (HMIS),we tackle and provide solutions to typical health issues in Nigeria.’.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Care Program Lead
Employment Type: Contract
- The Clinical Care Program Lead will support coordinating the targeted community-based project to promote and strengthen the delivery of malaria prevention and treatment services in Enugu State to ensure that the project is well-organized, completed on time, and within budget.
- S/He will also significantly contribute to the project’s success by delivering technical assistance and providing subject matter expertise and support.
- Conceptualize, plan, and manage the support for the malaria program in the State.
- Coordinate key program strategies and results for the project.
- Overall monitoring and analysis of the program environment and advice on timely readjustments of strategies and activities.
- Identify new areas of support and facilitate the implementation of new initiatives.
- Close communication with all stakeholders and promotion of the project’s mandate; provide recommendations and program/policy advice based on results.
- Liaise with government and civil society counterparts.
- Organize and participate as a resource person in advocacy meetings, roundtables, training workshops, and other meetings related to specific malaria prevention issues.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate technical reports and other materials relating to the project.
- Represent the project in technical forums.
- Provide technical support for weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual project performance reviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline (Public Health / Epidemiology / Medicine / Nursing / Parasitology / Tropical Medicine) with a minimum of 7 years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and management of malaria programming in developing countries including Nigeria.
- Experience in African countries will be an asset.
- Strong knowledge and experience in delivering or providing technical assistance for the diagnosis and management of uncomplicated and complicated/severe malaria and prevention including Intermittent Preventive Treatment to pregnant women (IPTp) in accordance with the most current national protocols and treatment regimens.
- Familiarity with analytical tools and ability to translate theoretical concepts into practical approaches for operational work.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) in English. Knowledge of other Nigerian languages will be an asset.
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title (e.g., “Clinical Care Program Lead”) as the subject of the email.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling-in basis.
- Only Nigerian nationals or people with a Nigerian work permit can apply, as sponsorship will not be offered for this position.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.