360 HSDCis a holistic health-based development organization, focused on addressing disparities, poor health systems, and the inequalities in accessing healthcare services to underserved communities in Nigeria, byutilizing innovative technology to address health-related challenges in the development sector.
We provide tailored and integrated responses to public health issues by leveraging relevant resources and partnerships to ensure these issues are addressed in a targeted yet comprehensive manner.Incollaboration with global and national entitiesweconduct needs assessments of Health Management Information Systems (HMIS),we tackle and provide solutions to typical health issues in Nigeria.’.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Health Care Waste Management (HCWM)
Employment Type: Contract
- The Manager – Health Care Waste Management (HCWM) will support the targeted community-based project to promote and strengthen the delivery of malaria prevention and treatment services in Enugu State by providing technical assistance in performing hazardous/HCWM for programs/projects.
- Provide technical expertise in the preparation of HCWM technical instruments recognized by the World Bank specific to the Nigerian context.
- Support the program by developing training manuals or other training documents specifically on hazardous/HCWM.
- Provide guidance on program implementation for World Bank safeguard policies in hazardous/HCWM activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Environmental or Medical Sciences or any other science course with master’s degree in any of these courses (Public Health, Environmental/Medical Sciences, or any other relevant courses) and at least five (5) years of progressive experience in HCWM.
- The consultant is expected to have previous experience in the preparation of HCWM technical instruments recognized by the World Bank, strong country knowledge and of World Bank safeguard policies, experience in hazardous/HCWM activities.
- At least five years’ experience in developing training manuals or other training documents for programs/projects funded by multilateral agencies specifically on hazardous/HCWM, working experience in Nigeria or developing country under similar conditions.
- Good technical and organizational background in performing hazardous/HCWM for programs/projects, and ability to cooperate and interact with stakeholders including facilitating meetings and workshops.
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title (e.g., “Manager – Health Care Waste Management (HCWM”) as the subject of the email.
- Only Nigerian nationals or people with a Nigerian work permit can apply, as sponsorship will not be offered for this position.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.