Diadem Consults Initiative Limited / GTE, formerly Diadem Consults Limited, is a solution and service provider to complex health and environmental problems. It is wholly Nigerian owned and was established in 2010 by an energetic and qualified team of professionals from various disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinician
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- He/she will coordinate and supervise all clinical staff and ensure the delivery of high-quality HIV/AIDS and related clinical service in line with National guide lines.
- Clinically evaluate, monitor, and manage people living with HIV and common comorbidities like tuberculosis, hypertension and diabetes among the key affected population.
- Ensure 90-95% Retention of PLHIV enrolled into the program.
- Ensure the provision of STI management in the OSS and on the field.
- Ensure the provision of TPT to all clients that are eligible.
- Support the integration of HIV/AIDS and TB services into routine health services and report performance indicators and engage in quality improvement measures.
- Work with the program team to develop and/or review Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the provision of Antiretroviral (ART) services to Key Populations on the field.
- Provide Pre exposure prophylaxis services, ART, PEP services, and screening for co morbidities e.g. cervical cancer screening, TB screening, Hepatitis screening services to Key Populations in line with current World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations and national guidelines both at the clinic and through mobile ART team.
- Ensure the seamless delivery of services for clients from intake through discharge at the clinic.
- Review and assess client treatment protocols and plans, including short- and long-term goals.
- Ensures clinical related services are provided within and outside the clinic in an ethically, legally and morally sound environment for the benefit of the clients.
- Drive the enrolment and retention of all HIV positive clients into care, treatment and support services within the program.
- Review clinical records to evaluate the necessary level of patient care and provide technical support for multidisciplinary HIV/AIDs prevention, care, and treatment in Diadem’s clinic.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the senior technical advisor.
Minimum Education/Training Requirement:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine & Surgery (MBBS or MB.BCh) is required.
Prior Work Experience:
- 4 years’ post national youth service experience in clinical care, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in care and treatment of HIV/AIDS at the clinical level, a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS thematic areas. Experience with clinical research, ARV programs and familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems are also required.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one document (in Ms Word or PDF) to: [email protected] using the Job Title and their Full Name as the subject of the email.
- Diadem Consults Initiative is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.