Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is a world-class Healthcare facility providing an integrated healthcare delivery platform in emerging markets. They are currently investing in Africa and Asia through a buy & build strategy of healthcare assets. The platform will consist of hospitals, clinics, and diagnostics centers across the African and Asian Continents. They plan to deliver impact through improved access, quality, and affordability of healthcare and by focusing on the investment in human capital development in the communities they serve.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Critical Care Intensivist
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Physical examination
- Assessment of patients
- Interpretation of diagnostic test result
- Management of the airway
- Pharmacological management
- Emergency cardioversion defibrillation
- CPR Management
- Invasive ventilation
- Paediatric and adult ventilatory management
- Ensuring continuous medical cover for all patients admitted to the Intensive Care Unit
- Discussion of management with consultant surgeons, physicians
- Appropriate documentation of medical history and progress in patients notes;
- Prescription and update of therapeutic plans;
- Ensuring plans are acted upon and specific diagnostic tests carried on diligently
- Liasoning with other medical specialties if required;
- Carrying all technical procedures;
- Collecting information related to patient and integration in clinical plans;
- Communication with patient’s relatives, referring hospital etc.
- Training all staff for ICU management, maintain infection control, Air way management etc.
- Acute & chronic pain management
- Pre &post-operative check up
- Education Qualifications: Relevant educational qualification,degree, or certification is required
- Patient care experience in good quality critical care centers
- Effective communication skills
- Strong leadership with big-picture thinking and vision.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to the closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.