Job Title: Dentist Effective
Job Code: SY05
MedGlobal is a global humanitarian non-profit organization providing medical and health education services to people in need, including refugees and displaced persons, in disaster and underserved regions. The organization is composed of medical and public health professionals of diverse backgrounds.
Please explain the purpose and/or role in full detail.
CODE OF CONDUCT
MedGlobal Code of Conduct reflects the profession’s core set of beliefs and values of care, respect, trust, and integrity. These beliefs and values are fundamental to MedGlobal employees, volunteers, interns, consultants, officers’ coordinators, and directors to guide their practice and conduct.
The Code is organized into categories, as follows:
- Always act with fairness, honesty, integrity, and openness; respect the opinions of others and treat all with equality and dignity without regard to gender, race, color, creed, and ancestry, place of origin, political beliefs, religion, marital status, disability, age, or sexual orientation.
- Provide a positive and valued experience for those receiving service within and outside MedGlobal
THE DENTIST HAS THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
- Giving clients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments.
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc.
- Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth.
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
- Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients.
- Providing guidance for preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
Requirements and Skills:
- Degree of dental surgery or dental medicine.
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to keep detailed records.
Interested candidates may apply through the above link:
Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply