Job Code: AHF-HIRE- 116
Supervising the management of medical projects according to AHF strategy, including the relevant work teams in the Field, and developing detailed administrative and technical plans that regulate the work and updating them periodically from the moment the project is launched until the completion of the closing operations, while ensuring the quality of implementation, coordination, reporting, achieving goals and outputs according to the required time and cost allocated to each project, in addition to covering technical meetings and workshops in Turkey as needed.
- Contributing to achieving the Foundation’s strategic plan related to the required health and nutrition sector.
- contributing in write project proposals within specific sectors and multi-sector project proposals.
- Contributing to building partnerships with local, regional and international humanitarian organizations and United Nations institutions and coordinating with them to participate in the response and implementation of projects.
- Supervising the evaluation, modification and correction of studies received from internal offices and partners.
- Communicating with departments, offices and internal centers regarding the implemented plans and projects.
- Submitting needs and periodic and interim reports to management and proposing recommendations related to each report.
- Participating in the review of the proposed materials for publication in coordination with the media department in the Foundation -: .
- Attending periodic meetings with local, regional and international organizations and representing the program.
- Bachelor’s degree in (Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy) or equivalent specialized .Required experiences:At least 7 years of experience in program management in non-profit organizations.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of humanitarian work.
- At least 3 years of experience in administrative supervision. professional certificate.
Competencies, capabilities, skills and training required:
- The ability to lead, direct, coordinate, follow up, initiate and develop.
- Commitment and the ability to turn decisions into reality and follow them up.
- High skill in analyzing and creating solutions to problems.
- High skill in communication, negotiation, planning and organization.
- High experience in financial aspects, budgeting and project management.
- Strong knowledge in developing strategic and operational plans.
- High ability to lead work teams, direct, coordinate, follow-up, initiate and develop.
- Proficiency in writing financing proposals and preparing budgets and operational plans for projects.
- Fluency in Arabic language and fluency in spoken and written English.
- Excellent level in dealing with computers and Office 365 software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneDrive and SharePoint)
- PMD Pro1 Certificate in Development Projects Management
- Proficiency in working on (Ms Project-Power BI-Kobo) programs
- Teamwork and work under pressure.
- Strong background in capacity building and staff development.
- Comprehensive knowledge of feasibility studies for micro and small projects.
- Strong knowledge of financing proposal composition, project life cycle and periodic and progress reporting.
- Very good knowledge of international donor terms and their compliance requirements.
- Good knowledge of international NGOs, donor agencies, procedures, guidelines and interventions in the country.
- Possessing effective planning, work organization, communication and reporting skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- High experience in managing employees remotely.
- Ability and willingness to travel locally when required.
- Familiarity with the humanitarian context in northern Syria (preferred).
- Experience of working in complex and volatile contexts (preferred).
Any additional requirements:
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Al-Sham Humanitarian Foundation is committed to achieving diversity in the workforce in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, Indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
- For work needs, only candidates who hold a Turkish ID and are legally able to work in Turkey will be considered.