I. SRD Overview and Mandate
Syria Relief & Development (SRD) is a non-profit organization providing humanitarian aid to Syrians affected by violence, hunger, poverty, injury, and displacement. Our Mission is to provide crisis humanitarian relief and plant the seeds of sustainable development for the people of Syria. Our Vision is to maintain humanitarian relief and mobilize resources to develop a comprehensive agenda for sustainable development in Syria, SRD offices in Gaziantep, Turkey, and in NW Syria.
- Serve as Manager for Health program. In that role, develop and mentor the staff to build local ownership and management capacity.
- Develop strategies for the department.
- Lead the process of proposal development for the protection department.
- Represent SRD in donor meetings and build new partnerships.
- Represent SRD in all health-related meetings.
- Monitor the quality of services in the Health Facilities, including adherence to Health SOPs and protocols, and improve the quality of work and adherence.
- Review and evaluate the quality of health information data from each facility. Monitor data for accuracy of data, impact on health outcomes, and timeliness of reporting.
- Ensure that all facilities are providing required reports for SRD information system.
- Review and submit projects and activity reports as required well in time to meet report deadlines.
- Any other relevant tasks upon the request of the Direct Manager.
- A degree in medicine, pharmacy, or related degree;
- Minimum three years’ experience working in the field of health management or related field;
- Previous experience in working with implementation of health projects;
- Demonstrated understanding of working with children and particularly vulnerable children
- Good understanding of child protection in emergencies;
- Confident communicator, with excellent negotiations skills;
- Very well organized and with good reporting skills;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Works well in teamwork, is flexible and willing to learn
- Good Computer skills: MS Word and Excel
- Fluency in English required. And Arabic is preferable.
How to apply
Interested? Then apply for this position by sending your CV and cover letter in English to [email protected] before 2 May 2023 stating in the subject line” Health Program Manager “
All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Both must be in English.
-Due to national quota regulations, this position is open only to applications from Turkish citizens or holding proper residence papers documents.
– Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
– Female candidates are encouraged to apply for this post