Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations.
- Organizing workloads.
- Monitoring and administering medication.
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements.
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff, and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records.
- Promoting health education.
- Managing a department.
- Leading a medical team.
- Solutions to help keep the organization safe.
- MBBS or any of its equivalent in any related field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience in a health industry or other related health institution with current practicing license
- Must be registered with MDCN.
- Must be computer Literate.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be cordial.
- Must be patient.
- Must be a good listener.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be efficient and organized
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.