Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Titles: Medical Officer – Doctors, Community Health Worker, Nurses / Midwives
Job Type: Full time
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interpret the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meet targets set by government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
- Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keep uptodate with medical developments, treatment and medication.
- Teach at hospitals and medical schools, and observe and assess the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
- Degree in Medicine (essential).
- BSc/Diploma in Nursing/Midwilfery from a recongnised institution
- BSc/Diploma in Community Health from a recongnised institution
- 1 year of residency training (essential).
- 1 year of experience practicing as a primary care doctor.
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Analytical and detail-oriented problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great management and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.