Superior pharmaceuticals started in Florida, United States 2004 as a retail pharmacy under the name of Superior Pharmacy of Temple Terrace. It grew rapidly and within three years, it was well known and respected in the community and within its peers. It served the community well since inception till 2011 when it relocated to Nigeria.
Our goal is to deliver high quality, affordable and life saving generics to our citizens. It is our commitment and contract with our patients and we will not waiver nor follow any shortcuts to achieve this goal. We want to build trust and a relationship with you our partner and our patients. Superior pharmaceuticals is here to stay, to improve the health of our citizens while also creating jobs for our citizens.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Kwara, Anambra and Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
- Successful candidates will be expected to make a significant contribution to the company’s plan to build strong and impregnable brands through effective hospital presence/promotion and awareness creation amongst the healthcare professionals.
- These professionals will execute effective hospital/ promotional activities and as well as manage the company’s relationship with health institutions and within their territory. Candidates will be expected to create awareness with professional bodies in healthcare and consumers alike.
- Ensure excellent distribution and shelf-presence of the products through distributors, retailers, institutions, professional practices, etc and monitoring distribution to trade, institutional customers and key accounts.
- Developing new product lines and pharmaceutical products for SPL by giving market feedback and suggestions
- B Pharm / BSc / HND (Biological Sciences or Human / Animal Health Sciences)
- 2 or more years of Medical Representation experience with a record of positive performance and achievements
- Strong hospital and ethical demand-generation/hospital promotion experience
- Strong intellectual, analytical and communication skills
- Problem-solver, result-oriented and intra-preneurial and self-motivated self-starter with adefinite ability to work without insignificant supervision
- High integrity index
- Ability to drive with proof
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.