Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Medical Doctor (Mid- Career Professionals)
Job ID: sfh-48888
Location: Across Various Locations
Employment type: Full-time
Interested candidates must:
- Possess a MB.ChB or MBBS degree.
- Possession of a relevant Master’s degree will give an added advantage.
- Have a minimum of 5 years and maximum of 9 years post NYSC work experience.
- Possess relevant professional qualifications in their chosen field.
- Possess relevant industry experience in the non-governmental organization health programming sector.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’level credits (including English & Mathematics at ONE sitting).
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
What we offer
- SFH offers opportunities for each person to bring their skills, expertise, creativity, and innovative ideas to the organisation and in turn find a place for continuous professional development, exposure and genuine impact.
- Our organisation thrives on innovation; therefore, we value professionals who are always bringing innovation to their work. We believe that as solution providers, innovation is a non-negotiable requirement for us to maintain our leadership position in the industry.
- This is an opportunity for professionals who are already established in their chosen field and now desire to move into the development sector where SFH operates or to join SFH’s winning team.
- We welcome professionals with high intellectual capacity, coupled with a top-notch level of integrity, a track record of success and innovation on previous jobs and a passion for work in the humanitarian/development space.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Interested persons without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SFH is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.