Intersect Consortium is a world-class organization that provides services and products for high-quality mental health, technology and medical equipment sales. Our purpose is to make a timely and long-lasting difference in the lives of individuals and families we support. Our treatment programs have mainly been developed by clinicians working in America, United Kingdom, and Nigeria.
Intersect Consortium is a group of organizations primarily working in the Mental Health and Addiction space. Our Members understand the growing need for Mental Health Services and Products in Africa and continually work to provide Awareness, Education, Treatment and Support to Individuals, Companies, Families and society at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Psychiatric Nurse
- Provide mental health care treatment for patients
- Best practice documentation for patients treatment plan
- Manage confidential information with the utmost respect for the patient
- Work with a team of Multi-Disciplinary experts to provide care for patients
- Exercise independent judgment in medical emergencies
- Demonstrate tact, diplomacy, patience, and compassion
- Establish and maintain working relationships with co-workers, other agencies, and organizations
- Comply with nursing policies, protocols, and program regulations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be a Registered Psychiatric Nurse.
- Must have 1 – 3 years of work experience as a psychiatric nurse.
- Must be medically and physically fit.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail