S-TEE Cambridge College is the Cambridge Arm of the Mainstream school (S-TEE Schools). Our students are tutored on the British Curriculum and Nigerian Curriculum in preparation for their Cambridge Examinations. We are located in Ago Palace Way, Okota, Lagos State. We work with highly trained educators, who most times are British Council certified.
The British Council certification and experience in tutoring Cambridge students is always a plus for any candidate looking for teaching job employment with our institution. Ability to work under pressure and submit records as at when due is also a very high requirement to joining the Academics Department of school.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Nurse
Location: Isolo, Lagos
- A school nurse is very important to the daily operation of a school. Emergency and non-emergency situations occur that require the attention of a trained professional in the field of nursing.
- A school nurse has the luxury of performing his or her daily duties in a warm, relaxed environment.
- The assistance of a school nurse is greatly appreciated by every person on the school’s campus.
- A school nurse provides healthcare for school-aged students within an educational system. He or she handles the daily health issues that occur with students who attend the school.
- Teaching classes on nutrition and health
- Assessing the status of a student’s immunization documentation and creating health plans for individuals with specific health needs
- Providing healthcare initiatives within the school
- Handling minor health issue that occur on a daily basis
- Dispensing students’ prescribed medications
- Providing information regarding the normal development of humans
- Providing regular dental, hearing, and vision screenings
- A school nurse usually has an office in which to work and treat the students.
- In addition to working with students, school nurses have other responsibilities, completing medical paperwork, and attending various school meetings.
The certification requirements for a school nurse vary by state. According to the National Board of School Nurses (NBCSN), a school nurse must meet the following requirements:
- Earn a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in a Health-related or Nursing field.
- At least 4 years work experience.
- Pass a nursing certification exam.
- Work in school health services or an area related to school health services.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Letter of Application and updated CV in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected] , [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.