Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is an international non-governmental organization that fights hunger in the world. Its charter of humanitarian principles – independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been the basis of its identity for over 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by ending hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of undernutrition, especially during and after emergencies related to conflicts and natural disasters. Action Against Hunger coordinates its programs around 5 areas of activity: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health, Psychosocial Support and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2021,www.actioncontrelafaim.org
YOUR JOB AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the supervision of the Community Manager, your role will be to contribute to the development of the notoriety and the commitment on the social networks of Action against Hunger France.
More concretely, your missions are as follows:
– You animate and moderate the communities of the various social networks: you anticipate the needs for moderation on the campaigns to come, you produce reference documents of answers for the communities, you enrich the modules of quick responses and develop positive exchanges with communities to build loyalty and create links.
– You contribute to the management of donor messages on social networks: you respond to donor requests in conjunction with the Donor Relations Department and the Collection Department, you communicate regularly with other departments to be informed of current affairs and you produce the reporting of the collection pages to the Data and Digital Marketing poles.
– You support the Community Manager in the production, distribution and analysis of content: you design, program and publish content, you ensure compliance with the editorial calendar and participate in its definition, you carry out technical and sector monitoring and formulate recommendations on e-reputation and you participate in the production of social media reporting.
– You support the administrators of other ACF social networks: you broadcast a weekly summary of the latest publications and you promote exchanges within the different accounts and groups by interacting as an ACF Page.
Currently in Bac+3, 4 or 5 training in marketing or digital communication, you have a good knowledge and appetite for social networks. Icing on the cake, you also know how to animate a community.
Recognized for your creative spirit and your reactivity, you have great editorial ease, you know how to show curiosity, be proactive, anticipate and adapt according to needs. In addition, rigor and organization have no secrets for you.
In addition to the traditional CV and LM, we suggest that you join us with your portfolio with your past achievements on social networks and/or an analysis-audit of our accounts on social networks would be appreciable. Show us what you are capable of!
YOUR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Status: 12-month or 24-month work-study or work-study contract
Location: Montreuil (Seine-Saint-Denis)
– Remuneration based on the legal minimum (percentage of minimum wage depending on age and level training) over 13 months
– 21 days of RTT (prorated to the time of presence in the organization)
– Health cover, provident insurance: Support at 80% by ACF
– Transport: Support at 50% of the flat rate between home and the workplace
– Meal vouchers: 60% covered by the association for a value of 8EUR
– 175EUR/year (social works) and reduction on cinema tickets
Telework: Open to all and from metropolitan France, our telework policy defines the activities of the position requiring an imperative time of presence at the headquarters of the association, and allows you to choose to exercise fully or in part the rest of this time working remotely. To this end, it has been defined for this position a mandatory presence at headquarters for 4 days per month. Presence time at headquarters will also be dedicated to collective sharing: 3 days per month on average for meetings and collective events and 2 days of compulsory presence during the first 6 weeks when you join the team.
Special conditions and skills: Prolonged sitting, oral expression, screen work, telephone contact
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply
To apply, click on this link / To apply, please click on this following link: apply here