World Vision International
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Here’s where you come in:
As Chief of Party – Global Fund- HIV/TB & Malaria Program, you will be responsible for the overall leadership and oversight of the program. You will have a keen understanding of the unique political dynamics and work carefully and collaboratively with the Ministry of Health, Government of Haiti, and all stakeholders. You will manage a team of senior staff and ensure quality, timeliness, and efficiency of all products and activities generated under the grant.
- A minimum of a master’s degree in public health and/or a Degree in Health Economic, Medicine, and/or project management or a post-graduate degree in a similar related field.
- At least 8 years’ experience in the management of or in the administration of large and complex health projects at the national level; minimum 5 years in a senior management position, supervising senior staff, in an international or multicultural environment at the national level.
- At least 5 years’ hands on management experience and thorough technical knowledge of HIV/TB project /program at the national or international level is required.
- Demonstrated experience in working with the GF and ensuring compliance with the GF requirements is a required.
- Fluency of communicating in both English and French preferred
How to apply
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.