Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Nursing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Performing an initial assessment of a patient’s condition; such as taking patients’ temperature, blood pressure and pulse rates; document and monitor progress
- Perform physical examinations and nursing care plans;
- Provide necessary nursing care in managing related communicable and non- communicable health conditions
- Perform therapeutic nursing procedure and process such as wound dressing, administration medication and injections e.t.c
- Perform nursing care in in all stages of pregnancy, childbirth and post-delivery. And other Maternal New- born and Child Health care
- Work closely with Physicians & Surgeons in diagnosing and managing clients with acute and chronic illnesses
- Perform procedure such as setting up drips and blood transfusions; with appropriate monitoring and nursing care
- Able to efficiently use appropriate medical equipment;
- Monitor patients health conditions, document progress and plan appropriate nursing care
- Handling sensitive and confidential information;such as diagnosis and test results
- Provide appropriate guidance in the daily clinic operations, clients- flow, clinic setting and management
- Ability to work and make decision with team at every stage of management
- Must be Computer literate.
- Applicant must be a Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife (RM) and/or holding Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) with at least 5 years clinical experience.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Send their comprehensive CV and other credentials with a Cover Letter (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide functional e-mail / mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Please provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).