Lily Hospitals Limited established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and also accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate.
We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. Currently running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dentist
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Dentists diagnose and treat dental issues and help patients develop better oral hygiene regimens.
- They clean teeth, correct bite issues, perform surgeries and extractions and perform other duties to ensure that the teeth and mouth are healthy.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
- Correcting bite issues and overcrowding.
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants or whiteners.
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
- Giving clients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments.
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc.
- Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth.
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
- Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Liaise with other medical staff or clinicians on problems patients may experience when taking their medications and obtain best medication therapy for patients.
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery or Dental Medicine.
- 2 to 5 years relevant work experience preferably in a clinical or community setting
- Membership of relevant professional bodies
- State license and malpractice insurance.
- Additional experience, certifications, or licensing may be required.
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding dental and health care.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to keep detailed records.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics.
- Excellent analytical skills and scientific aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV only to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.