INTERNATIONAL WARS AND DISASTERS VICTIMS’ PROTECTION ASSOCIATION (IRVD)
Job Title: Dialysis Technician
Position Status: Full-time – 12 Months
INTERNATIONAL WARS AND DISASTERS VICTIMS’ PROTECTION ASSOCIATION (IRVD) is a non -governmental organization established by a group of volunteers in Syria during the crisis in 2012 and registered in the USA, Sweden, and turkey.
IRVD is implementing projects through regional offices in Syria, Turkey, Lebanon, Yemen, Sudan, Iraq, Palestine, and Somalia.
Our work sectors are Health, Nutrition, Education, Food Security and Livelihoods (FSL), Protection, Shelter &Non-food items, Wash and Sanitation.
IRVD also manages development projects, advocates to empower civil societies and local governance
IRVD is seeking a Dialysis Technician who would perform various functions as they are required to work very closely with patients and set up machines necessary for their multiple tests.
Implementation of Program
- Prepare dialysis equipment and accessories before operating
- Operate the dialysis machine and monitor it during work
- Monitoring patients during the operation process and taking and recording their vital signs
- Giving the necessary treatments according to the orders of the specialist doctor
- Applying public safety principles and rules and applying infection control procedures
- Performing any other tasks assigned to him within his competence
- Commitment to training.
Monitoring and reporting:
- Commitment to promptly write its reports and deliver them to the person in charge.
- Ability to work in a stressful setting and adapt quickly to changing environments.
- Ability to conduct work in a professional and mature manner.
- Bachelor of Nursing or Diploma of Hemodialysis at least six months
- At least two years of experience in the dialysis process
- Dialysis skills and technical experience
- Knowledge of infection control standards within health facilities
- Arabic and English are mandatory (oral and written)
The IRVD and IRVD Staff must adhere to the values and principles outlined in the IRVD Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. By these values, the IRVD enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation and Combating Trafficking in Persons.
Compliance & Ethics
Promote and encourage a culture of compliance and ethics throughout IRVD. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of IRVD and donor compliance and ethics standards and adhere to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity. Communicate these values to staff and partners and require them to adhere to them.
Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within IRVD
and amongst beneficiaries served by IRVD
NB: considering the purpose and values of the organisation, IRVD requests its complete employee flexibility in terms of duties and commitment, as their job description and title can be adjusted throughout the year according to needs and priorities.
How to apply
if you have any inquiries, please contact us via: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.