Health Connect 24×7 is a leading telemedicine provider that combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health technologies to provide patients with 24/7 access to highly trained and experienced doctors, clinical psychologists, wellness experts and care coordinators.Our interactive mobile, teleconsultation desks and virtual clinics can be utilized by individuals, employers, NGOs, telecommunication companies and government establishments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Medical Call Centre
Location: Onsite, Yaba – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A trained Physician who will coordinate medical/nonclinical teams in the call/care centre. The goal is to achieve the set daily objectives of the centre in alignment with the mission of the company.
- The holder of this position will be expected to examine and coordinate various practices and activities in order to guarantee quality in the care centre.
- The Head of Medical Call Centre will also work with the Call centre manager or supervisor to ensure quality customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exhibits a thorough knowledge of clinical documentation issues and clinical conditions and treatments
- Receive calls from patients directly and /or receives calls transferred from Care coordinator and handles such calls as per Health Connect 24×7 policies and procedures
- Participate in programs that may be independent of or integrated with other parts of delivery systems involved in tele-monitoring of patients with designated medical conditions designed to respond to tele-monitoring data and integrate with patient’s care
- Recognizes how absence impacts the functioning of the healthcare team and strives to minimize this effect
- If problem can SAFELY be handled through advice only, following established standards of medical care and following Health Connect 24×7 policies and procedures, provides such advice and records all information in electronic record format
- Attends educational offerings as needed to promote continuous learning and support to department
- Work in a team-based environment to help achieve maximum benefit from program through care integration
- Clearly communicate to patients and care coordinators advice and expectations of outcome
- Document all encounters in the Health Connect 24×7 Call Center software (secure access and training will be provided)
- Participating in onsite/medical outreaches, which may require one to one patient consultations.
- Attend the Health education and promotion and clinical workshops
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree, Doctor of Medicine Degree
- Years of Experience: Above 5 years proven experience as a physician
- Telemedicine experience and private practice experience desirable
- Current, valid license to practice medicine
- Bilingual, especially English and Igbo/Hausa/Yoruba.
- When requested, is willing to adjust personal schedule in order to complete workload when necessary
- Demonstrate ability to utilize computer technology and the willingness to develop and adapt to the evolving technological requirements of modern medical health center practices required
- Excellent problem-solving skills required, including creativity, resourcefulness, timeliness, and technical knowledge related to analyzing and resolving medical/administrative problems
- Sensitivity to needs of culturally and linguistically diverse patients and employee population
- Excellent emotional coping skills, adequate to confront difficult emotional situations and emotional responses of others
- Able to motivate staff; promote team building; assume leadership role within clinical arena
- Demonstrate ability to provide leadership to staff and to build the trust and respect of patients, staff, colleagues, external contacts, and other medical team members
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team, in collaborative settings, required
- Previous experience as a quality assurance doctor in the healthcare industry will be an added advantage
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good computer skills for keeping patient records
- Excellent time-management to balance calls with system records
- Flexible to work on shift basis
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Flexible with shift basis.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.