Position: Health and Nutrition Projects Manager PRF-2303-01002-315 (Rapid Recruitment)
Job Location: Gaziantep, Turkey
Reporting to: Senior Programs Manager
Working area: Gaziantep, Turkey
Number of positions open: 1
Last date for application: March 17th 2023
Grants & Partnerships, Advisory, T&P Projects Manager, Project Finance, Syria Office Manager, IM/MEAL, Field Offices, Finance, Procurement, Logistic
General objective of the position:
The projects manager responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform project assessment based on the available information, lessons learned from previous projects.
- Perform stakeholders’ analysis using appropriate tools and techniques in order to meet the expectations and gain support for the project.
- Coordinate resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resources availability and allocation.
- Lead development of detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Ensure and track projects spending on monthly basis from all donors
- Attend a weekly meeting to review projects status with Program team.
- Represent SAMS in all relevant fora in relation to the position duties, e.g. UNOCHA, NGOs, donors.
- Ensure all project staff have job descriptions and are aware of their responsibilities.
- Develop performance objectives for each staff. Evaluate staff according to SAMS HR policy.
- Develop professional development plans for project staff.
- Delegate appropriately.
- Build an effective team approach ensuring project staff are working together effectively.
- Hold weekly team meetings with project staff for planning purposes, information sharing and problem solving.
- Promote and model a positive, professional and respectful office culture.
THE CANDIDATE’S REQUIREMENTS
Mandatory Qualifications required
- University degree in Business Management, Medical Sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management.
- Fluent written and spoken in Arabic
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Project Management
- Budget Management
- Remote Management Tools and Techniques
- Humanitarian Principles
- Report Writing
- Risk Management
How to apply
The salary will be defined regarding the SAMS Turkey Office salary scale on-going.
This recruitment process is rapid recruitment: Note. Due to the urgency of this position, the vacancy may close before the deadline. Applications will be assessed as per received and vacancy might be closed before the end of the announcement as per qualifications availability.
Interested candidates may please send their resume and fill the application in the following link: