Green Field Health Management Limited is a national health maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country. Our Mission is to provide the highest quality and comprehensive healthcare insurance services management to Nigerians utilizing high skilled manpower and best practices while according high priority to the welfare of our esteemed enrollees and healthcare providers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Service Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Vetting of medical claims
- Issuing of authorization codes
- Hospital accreditation and Quality assurance visitations
- Client and Hospital visitation.
Qualification / Requirements
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing / Midwifery, Medical Lab. Science, or related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, such as Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- 1 – 2 years experience post-NYSC
- HMO Experience will be an added advantage.
- Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc. will be an added advantage.
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence;
- Clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules;
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainability.
- The candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skill.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online