I. SRD Overview and Mandate
Syria Relief & Development (SRD) is a non-profit organization providing humanitarian aid to Syrians affected by violence, hunger, poverty, injury, and displacement. Our Mission is to provide crisis humanitarian relief and plant the seeds of sustainable development for the people of Syria. Our Vision is to maintain humanitarian relief and mobilize resources to develop a comprehensive agenda for sustainable development in Syria, SRD offices in Gaziantep, Turkey, and in NW Syria.
- Coordinate and implement the project according to strategy, proposals, and plans
- Conduct internal meetings with other departments based on needs.
- Develop detailed activity and work plans.
- Work with other departments to achieve the successful flow of the project’s support activities.
- Ensure that the projects Activities are provided in a timely and efficient manner.
- Submit beneficiaries’ records and other donors’ requirements in a timely manner.
- Activities implementation and targets follow up to ensure proper documentation on progress.
- Prepare periodic progress reports.
- Prepare proposals and reports and submit them to the Project/Programme Manager.
- Actively participate in working groups and meetings.
- Monitoring and analyzing data “beneficiaries’ records” on a bi-weekly and monthly basis and sharing the analysis with the health program.
- Report to Health Manager
- Any other relevant tasks upon the request of the Direct Manager
- Minimum two years’ experience working in a related position
- Bachelor’s degree in the Medical field
- Project management experience
- Confident communicator
- Very well organized and with good reporting skills;
- ·Able to work under pressure;
- Works well in teamwork, is flexible and willing to learn
- Good Computer skills: MS Word and Excel
- Fluency in English and Arabic required
How to apply
Interested? Then apply for this position by sending your CV and cover letter in English to [email protected] before 2 May 2023 stating in the subject line” Health Officer ”
All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Both must be in English.
-Due to national quota regulations, this position is open only to applications from Turkish citizens or holding proper residence papers documents.
– Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
– Female candidates are encouraged to apply for this post