Grandville Medical and Laser Clinic is a multiple award winning healthcare center known for offering world class medical and surgical services with branches in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Employment Type: Full time
- You are to report directly to the Lab scientist
- Organizes work by matching computer orders with specimen labelling; sorting specimens; checking labelling; logging specimens; arranging reports for delivery; keeping work surfaces clean and orderly.
- Maintains quality results by running standards and controls, verifying equipment function through routine equipment maintenance and advanced trouble shooting; calibrating equipment utilizing approved testing procedures; monitoring quality control measures and protocols.
- Identifies and communicates abnormal patient conditions by alerting supervisory personnel, the pathologist, the patient physician, or nurse; reporting mandated information to the public health department or other designated officials.
- Contributes to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping laboratory information confidential.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and echo standards.
- You are to run test under the supervision of the Lab scientist.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the e-mail.