ExC Pharmaceutical is a chain of retail stores focused on meeting the health needs of our community; we do this by providing quality healthcare through excellent service. At ExC, you are assured of access to medicine, vaccines, and quality customer service. We are focused on supporting our clients to live healthier lives. We are a small business with the vision of becoming the leading retail pharmacy in preventive health.
At ExC, we believe prevention is not just cheaper but better than seeking a cure, hence, we provide health screening services, travel vaccine advice, drug therapy screening, and a host of other services. Are you on any chronic medication? Do you have trouble with your monthly refill? We can take this burden off you by managing your drug refill in collaboration with our partners. At ExC, you are assured of quality service, convenience, and access to your medication at the right time and at the right price.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Pharmacist
Location: OPIC Estate, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for preparing and administering appropriate pharmaceuticals to patients as well as execute a physician’s order.
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions, checking their appropriateness and legality
- Detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration.
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice.
- Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians work flow.
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient.
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
- Degree in Pharmacy.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds and medical brands.
- The ideal candidate should be resident around Magodo, Ogba, Berger Ojodu, Opic and environs.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems.
- Good organizing and communication skills.
- Integrity and compassion.
- Valid license to practice the profession.
N100,000 – N200,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “LC-PHARM-002” as the subject of the mail.