Medplus is Nigeria’s leading health and beauty retailer. With over 35 stores nationwide, offering specialist referral services including travel clinic, chiropody and podiatry, hearing health clinic, osteopathy, ostomy, an ayurvedic clinic, chinese medicine and hair clinic. Our purpose is to help our customers live their lives to the fullest by looking and feeling good. Medplus limited was incorporated as the first ever retail pharmaceutical company in Nigeria on the 23rd of November 1993.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interpretation of prescription and dispensing of drugs accurately and according to the laws and ethics of the profession
- Verification of goods supplied for authenticity, quality, integrity and expiry date
- Maintaining an up to date customer database, chronic care medication patient list and knowledge of regular customers
- Counsel on medicine use, disease conditions management and preventive methods
- Supervise Health Care Assistants
- Create awareness of the Pharmacy’s products and services in the community
- Ensure proper stock monitoring
Key Performance Indicator
- 99.9% dispensing accuracy
- 90% reduced adverse drug reaction reporting
- Inventory Control Monitoring: Reduce the number of expired drugs and out of stock to zero percent.
- Patient centeredness: 100% Customer Feedback level
- Timeliness: 100% responses time in attending to a customer.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.