OneHealth is a health tech company that leverages the use of technology to provide quality and affordable medicines to patients and to enable individuals to manage their healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Manager
Job Type: Full-time
You will be responsible for:
- Drive growth actively through collaboration and partnerships
- Coordinate and work with the team on the design, implementation, and assessment of all digital marketing tactics, and lead on all direct customer-facing engagement, including webinars and multimedia presentations.
- Manage outside agencies and vendors to execute marketing strategy and tactics, including advertising and promotion.
- Use software to design/edit simple graphics.
- Leveraging a variety of media channels to maximise the company’s brand exposure through interviews, editorials etc.
- Building strong and positive relationships with media, influencers and other related parties.
- Developing and editing news releases, speeches, articles and other editorial collateral.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Designing and developing a strong employer branding strategy.
- Partnering with various internal and external stakeholders to promote and communicate the employee value proposition (EVP) and help position the company as an employer of choice.
- Analyzing and interpreting metrics to measure the success of employer branding initiatives.
- B.Pharm, BSc or higher in related Courses (Marketing, Communications)
- Registered Pharmacist is a plus
- You have at least two years of experience, ideally in Marketing Communications, Event Management, or Public Relations within Healthcare & Lifesciences industry.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- You have strong media relationships across this space and a proven track record of executing successful public relations campaigns.
- You have prior experience in working with multiple vendors.
- You are a strong planner with excellent project management, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Employer Branding, Content Management, and Community Management would be a strong advantage.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- 3+ years experience in marketing communication activities, including events coordination and go-to-market brand launch.
- Ability to influence others and work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
What’s on Offer?
- Leadership Role
- Fantastic work culture
- Flexible working options.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: