Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ancillary Medical Service Personnel
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Provide such ancillary medical SERVICES to all staff, dependents & retirees of the COMPANY as would be required.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals in care plan or treatment under the supervision of the relevant hierarchy.
- Carry out other assigned responsibilities.
- Readily available for emergencies when called upon.
- Educational Qualification: OND or equivalent
- Experience: 3 years post qualification.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2023.