Caleb University, Imota is a Federal Government Licensed Private University with a vision to be an innovative leader in producing impactful human resources, and sustaining excellence in learning, service and Godly character. Our Mission is providing opportunities for a globally competitive education and research in a Godly environment, with visible and positive societal impact.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Location: Imota, Lagos
- Applicant must possess an MBBS Degree and full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) with 3 years post-qualification work experience
- Experience in school health management is an advantage.
- He/She must be God fearing and willing to undertake flexible hours of work.
- Candidates should demonstrate proficiency in ICT.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Fifteen (15) copies of their Application Letter and CV with full documentation including passport photograph and photocopies of Certificates and Awards. CV should be arranged according to the University’s template below:
All Applications containing all documents should be addressed and sent to:
Caleb University, Imota,
P.M.B 21238 Ikeja,
P.M.B 1 Imota,
- Candidate should state the position applied for at the top left-hand corner of the package.
- Candidates must request their referees to forward references on their behalf (in a sealed envelope marked “Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath) directly to the address above.