ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992 as an Oil and Gas servicing company with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation, the company has grown in leaps and bounds, expanding its business horizon, but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
ABNL is a 100% owned indigenous firm, with a shareholding in excess of 100 million Naira. Its’ directors are individuals of proven integrity, who over the years have acquired the requisite experience in the Oil and Gas business, as well as in the banking and finance sector. The integrity of the directors and the staff of the company have been a priceless contributive factor in the growth and wellbeing of the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Contract
- Ensure that laboratory screening is done on new employees and others according to applicable guidelines.
- Ensure that laboratory records are at all times updated and kept in such a manner that the information is unavailable to unauthorized personnel.
- Utilizes responsible practices, which contribute to cost-effective use of health care resources.
Scope of Work specific to this Assignment
- Follows established preventive maintenance programs and maintains instrument logs.
- Ensures that laboratory results are accurately documented and retained in accordance with existing legislation.
- Observes established protocol for procurement of specimens with legal implications blood and urine for alcohol and drug testing.
- Prepares monthly laboratory statistics including that of malaria.
- Selects and utilizes the appropriate method for disinfecting and sterilizing clinic wastes.
- Report incidents related to safety and personal injury (e.g. needle stick injuries) in a timely manner.
- Ensures that the duties are carried out in compliance with good clinical laboratory practice and professional standards.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5-10 years experience.
- Good computer skills.
- Current practicing license.
- Updating knowledge and skills.
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.