First Cardiology Consultants (FCC) is a company created with a vision to be the avant-garde providers of cardiology and cardiovascular services of the highest quality in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
About the Job
- We are looking to hire a Medical Doctor with outstanding medical knowledge and excellent counseling skills.
- The candidate should have fantastic organizational and time management skills, the ability to make effective decisions, and the innate ability to manage change.
- The individual should be willing and able to handle uncertainty and conflicting demands while remaining calm under pressure.
- The Job holder may refer to a specialist when they need further diagnosis or treatment.
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history.
- Participate in all treatment and preventative health care services as delegated and agreed upon by the supervising medical Director.
- Maintaining accurate documentation using EMR.
- Ability to carry out minor procedures.
- Interview patients, take medical histories, perform physical examinations analyze, diagnose, and explain medical problems during consultations, interpret results under the medical director’s supervision and referral, where necessary.
- Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collecting, recording, and maintaining sensitive information such as examination results, medical history, and records.
- Explaining procedures or prescribed treatment to patients.
- Liaising with other medical professionals in the hospital.
- Conduct telephone consultations which may involve discussing results and implications for laboratory results with patients as well as appropriate with routine and emergency complaints.
- Formulate and diagnosed treatment plans, in consultation with or referring to supervising Doctors as appropriate.
- Give clinical instruction to Nursing staff and other clinical teams as required.
- Degree in Medicine from an accredited University.
- Candidate should possess an MBSS qualification with 1 – 3 years of experience
- Compulsory completion of NYSC.
- The candidate should have Up-to-date registration and license to practice medicine from the MDCN(Nigerian Medical and Dental Council Associations)
- Knowledge of general medicine.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making and communication.
- Great management and leadership skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.