PreDiagnosis International – Our objective is to deliver health care programs and services to address the gap in the health sector. Our major roles as an e-medicine organization are to provide, maintain, and improve general health through the use of Telemedicine/ Telehealth-Hub country-wide, especially to the teeming vulnerable larger percentage of the population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The position provides medical oversight, creating awareness, championing and influencing the health of individuals, communities, and larger populations.
- Identify and investigate health issues and health hazards in the people.
- Provide communities with required personal health services and ensure the provision of health care.
- Develop plans and policies that help individual and community health initiatives. Proactively search for new ideas and innovative solutions to health issues.
- Perform field observations, conduct interviews with stakeholders in health systems, collect samples, write reports, and study disease vectors to find ways to counteract the spread of contagions.
- To be actively involved in creating awareness of all organization’s services and products
- Monitoring Community Health Intervention Schemes and Programs.
- Identifying the Prevailing Health Issues in the Community and Initiating Educational Programs to resolve or mitigate the issues.
- Helping to Design a robust and workable Health Service Delivery System for the organization
- Conducting Community Wellness Programs.
- Consult and treat patients both in-house and outfield.
- Monitoring community health by collecting data and conducting community wellness programs & advocacy
- Providing counseling and initiating educational programs to educate the public.
- Designing a health service delivery system by streamlining health care services
- Keep abreast of emerging models in health care delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve health care delivery systems.
- Active engagement in business development opportunities to include presenting business and clinical capabilities to key constituents.
- Record of engaging and working with communities on health care management and services
- A broad understanding of public health and care management
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Vast exposure in Public health advocacy.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.