Greystone Consulting Limited – Our client provides solutions to Industrial and potable water treatment problems. We provide cleaning and disinfection expertise in the food and beverage Industry. We also offer solutions to scaling, corrosion and biological fouling in boilers, cooling towers and condensers. Other products include: fuel oil treatment, chain lubrication, descaling, adhesives, Industrial and Institutional cleaning.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Medical Sales representative would:
- Explore and execute opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell to new and existing clients.
- Visit customers regularly to resolve any outstanding issues and explore new opportunities.
- Win new hospital and customer account business in a specified region
- Build strong and profitable relationships with existing clients
- Achieve sales volume and Product targets
- Manage deployed resources to achieve sales targets
- Provide product information and knowledge to customers and stakeholders
- Provide regular reports of activities and accounts
- Provide information on competitor activity and customer needs for strategic planning.
- B.Sc in Biological Science fields such as: Pharmacy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Animal Science etc.
- Experience in sale of Agrochemicals
- 2 – 3 years relevant post-NYSC experience.
- Strong drive for sales success and excellence
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with team members and clients
- Competence in Microsoft office tools; word, excel and email
- Good command of the English language and ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Ability to learn and develop an understanding of complex medical products
- Ability to motivate and persuade others
- High level of Integrity Required Competencies
- Negotiation skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Strong Communications Skill
- Creative thinking
- Critical Analysis.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.