Greystone Consulting Limited – Our client provides solutions to Industrial and potable water treatment problems. We provide cleaning and disinfection expertise in the food and beverage Industry. We also offer solutions to scaling, corrosion and biological fouling in boilers, cooling towers and condensers. Other products include: fuel oil treatment, chain lubrication, descaling, adhesives, Industrial and Institutional cleaning.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Description Of Responsibilities / Functions
- Responsible for the development and performance of sales and business development activities of the products.
- Establish plans and strategies to expand customers’ base, provide timely and accurate competitive pricing of all competing products.
- Ensure Prompt Invoicing of all sales immediately sales is contracted.
- Register all customer feedback and initiate corrective actions where necessary.
- Plan and implement sales and business development presentations to clients.
- Effective distribution of the products to the clients, and smooth coordination of the Sales Territories
- Ensure achievement of monthly sales target.
- Preparation of quotations in alignment with Head of Business and prompt invoicing of all POs.
- Plan sales drive towards achieving maximum profits for the company
- Carry out research on the assigned sectors towards competitiveness and better service delivery
- Carry out any other jobs assigned to you.
Specific Targets / KPIs:
- Generate monthly reports showing performance at sales comparing achieved with targets.
- Generate periodic reports on new businesses and competitors activities
- Achieve monthly/annual sales target
- Generate weekly and monthly sales and collections reports
- Enumerate the marketing activities and required sales promotions in your product portfolio.
- Agric sector
- Agrochemical sector
- Other departments.
- Candidates should possess a B.Pharm / BSc / MSc qualification with at least 5 years work experience.
N250,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.