The position is to be filled by May 12, 2023. Service location will be [[Azaz/Syria]], The position is paid according to SG1.
- Fulfilling the works defined in the business plan and duty cards in accordance with the work instructions and in the determined standards regading office cleaning. – Complete fulfillment of all duties assigned by Office Manager and Logistics manager. – Controlling and reporting the work done. – Proper and clean storage of the used material at the end of the job. – Working in compliance with the Personnel Regulations. – To know and apply about the lost property system, – Carrying the responsibility of the keys delivered to him, not giving it to anyone without the knowledge of the office manager, – To inform the office manager about all damages and losses, to maintain the technical tools and equipment used, – To comply with the working hours specified in the program, – Participating in Communication and Education programs (fire, first aid, professional theoretical and practical) – Forwarding all complaints and wishes to their superiors. – To work in accordance with the work schedule given by the chief depending on the general operation of the department – If there are additional duties, to follow these duties in accordance with the job description
Required: at least 2 years of experience in similar positions preferably at NGOs.
- Physical Strength
- Attention and diligence
- Suitability for work
- Learning and self-development
- Being hardworking
- Perseverance and determination
- Follow the instructions
- Efficient work
- Subject, positive attitude and behavior
- Energetic, vitality, agility
We offer you the opportunity to work in a responsible and interesting field as part of an extremely dedicated team. Welthungerhilfe attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of its employees/consultants and the balance of their work and private life. Remuneration is based on our gender-independent salary scale. In addition,
WHH receives funds from its donors for projects. If necessary funds are secured the duration of the announced post may be extended. If project funding is not secured the activities will stop completely and the employment/consultancy contract shall be terminated.
How to apply
Please send your application/CV by April 12, 2023 via our online recruiting system using the link below:
WHH reserves the right to fill in the vacancy before the announcement’s deadline due to the urgency.
*Welthungerhilfe values diversity and ensures an inclusive, non-discriminatory working environment. We welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community.