Almighty God Compassion Home is a reformatory home established (at Dopemu in Lagos State) with the objective of identifying social miscreants, school drop-outs and homeless kids in the society. The overall mission is to create a new life by reintegrating them back to the society.
We are currently recruiting competent talent to fill the position below:
Job Title: Orphanage Officer
Location: Dopemu, Lagos
- Establish and build upon personal relationships with the children to cultivate and maintain long-term relationships of engagement with them and other stakeholders
- Confidently motivate others to engage in partnership (both hands-on and financially) to support the orphanage ministry including ccorporate organizations, groups and individuals
- Delegating and sharing responsibilities with other personnel as the situation requires.
- Sensitivity to the cultural differences that exist among the children, and other support staff.
- Accurately research and communicate needs of children to the management
- Coordinate the coaching and mentoring session
- Discipline and counsel them as the need arises
Requirements Experience and Education
- Graduate (Background in Psychology or any related course) added advantage
- Must have passion for charity work/Children mostly
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience
- Proven facilitation and presentation skills
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision.
- General knowledge of standard office practices and office equipmentt
- Experience in public speaking, PR, budget management, and strategic planning
- Solid knowledge of church culture is required but not necessary
- Knowledge of or experience in child social services is a plus
- Must be scripturally sound.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2023.
Note: Applicants should please put their current salary and location in the body of the mail.