Me Cure Healthcare Limited is a family of 400 employees that was established in 2009 and is headquartered in Nigeria. The group started as a diagnostic company and since have ventured into eye-care, dental care, cancer management and preventive healthcare. Me Cure saw the opportunity as a dearth in medical diagnostics and quickly offered reliable investigations for more than 2500 tests to now become a household name for imaging, pathology and cardiac-care services.
During the past four years, we have launched seven healthcare diagnostic centers in Nigeria (including three public-private partnership centers signed with Abia and Ondo). We have also opened a Me Cure Eye Center, which is our state of the art ophthalmic clinic used to diagnose, treat, and perform vision-related surgeries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will ensure that all production activities are carried out in accordance with the laid down principles of current cGMP.
- You will liaise with the Superintendent Pharmacist and MD for the purpose of collating products requested for by the Sales/Marketing department in order to prepare an effective production plan for the department.
- You will make sure that the Production Officers carries out all assigned duties as spelt-out in his job schedule.
- You will research into the development and formulation of new products for the company as the need arises from time to time.
- You will also ensure that valuable production time are not wasted in the course of carrying out various production activities.
- You will ensure that all necessary arrangement are put in place in order to safe-guard the health of all factory personnel by making them to undergo periodic routine medical tests (every 6 months).
- You will ensure that only APPROVED raw and packaging materials are utilized in the production of the various products of the company.
- You will make sure that all weighing balance/scales are calibrated before use; and record kept.
- You must be present to confirm all weighing of raw material according to the batch formulation.
- You will conduct regulatory inspectors/visitors round the factory by ensuring full compliance with the principles of cGMP.
- You will prepare a monthly production report to the Superintendent Pharmacist.
- You will make a projection of annual production requirement of raw and packaging material for presentation to the Superintendent Pharmacist.
- Candidates should possess a B.Pharm Degree with at least 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.