Who we are?
IDA is an international independent non-governmental organization providing medical and humanitarian assistance to people affected by conflicts, natural disasters and epidemics regardless of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. IDA was founded in 2012 by Syrian doctors from Aleppo in response to the healthcare and humanitarian crisis in Syria.
IDA Syria is the main healthcare provider in the Northern Aleppo/Syria area, working closely with 500,000 IDPs and 700,000 host communities through 20 healthcare facilities and other health and nutrition projects
During the last year, IDA has provided 1.2 million services in Heath, Nutrition, WaSH, and Camp Management
- Identifying the psycho-social needs of people with disabilities.
- Organize recreational activities for adults and children.
- Involve active beneficiaries in all stages of assessment and response to ensure the sustainability of the intervention.
- Evaluate survivor satisfaction and quality of care provided
- Facilitate group support sessions
- Keep individual files complete for each person visited, including a detailed description of the services provided.
- Writing a case study for beneficiaries and project activities
- Maintain data records for all individual and group meetings
- Document any protection concerns and report them to the direct supervisor
- Write weekly activity reports to the direct supervisor and Program Manager.
- Maintains current and comprehensive client files and clinical audit sheets to aid with documentation and reporting responsibilities.
- Provide regular updates and reports to senior management staff as required
- Respects the privacy and confidentiality of the beneficiary
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Certificate of Psychology, Sociology, or any other related field
- At least one-year work experience
- Ability to work independently and responsibly
- Attendance of pre-training on psycho-social support, case management, and PFA
- Complying with IDA Code of Conduct and PSEA Policy
Independent Doctors Association does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse. And is committed to acting professionally and ethically. Independent Doctors Association is zero tolerable with any SEA case, IDA is creating the best environment to make sure that all staff have understood SEA and how to report in case there is any suspected case