Who we are?
IDA is an international independent non-governmental organization providing medical and humanitarian assistance to people affected by conflicts, natural disasters, and epidemics regardless of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation.
IDA was founded in 2012 by Syrian doctors from Aleppo in response to the healthcare and humanitarian crisis in Syria.
IDA Syria is the main healthcare provider in Northern Aleppo/Syria area, working closely with 500,000 IDPs and 700,000 host communities through 20 healthcare facilities and other health and nutrition projects
During the last year, IDA provided 1.2 million services in Heath, Nutrition, WaSH, and Camp Management
- Provide effective individual, family, and group psychotherapy
- Determine realistic goals for psychotherapy
- Perform psycho-diagnostic evaluations
- Attend program development for patients treated or evaluated
- Demonstrate an understanding of patient needs when devising and implementing treatment
- Provide team consultation
- Provide assessment and recommendations for appropriate treatments
- Diagnose and treat various mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders
- Complying with IDA Code of Conduct and PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) Policies
- Conduct case management and other administrative tasks as needed
- Provide referral services to outside therapists, clinics, and treatment facilities
- Certificate of Psychology, Sociology, or any other related field
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Ability to work independently and responsibly
- Attendance of pre-training on psycho-social support, case management, and PFA
- The capacity to deliver training and workshops
- Eligible to work legally in Turkey
- Complying with IDA Code of Conduct and PSEA Policies
Independent Doctors Association does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse and is committed to acting professionally and ethically.
Independent Doctors Association is zero tolerable with any SEA case, IDA is creating the best environment to make sure that all staff have understood SEA and how to report in case there is any suspected case
Interested candidates may apply through the link