The Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS) is a leading and reputable indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes access to qualitative healthcare, Education and economic strengthening opportunities for all Nigerians. With its headquarters in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State with a corporate office in Abuja, ECEWS has presence in 17 States across the South-South, South East, South West and North Central Nigeria with a strong client portfolio with the Global Fund to fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria, United States agency for international development (USAID), United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US CDC), The United Nations office of Projects, World Bank & Federal Government of Nigeria. Since its founding in 2001, ECEWS has built a vast network of health and allied professional staff, partners and collaborators which has earned her a solid reputation among its funders and is well regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant – Pharmacy
Location: Cross River / Akwa Ibom
- Under the supervision of the Pharmacy Specialist, TA (Pharmacy) will provide technical and programmatic support to strengthen pharmacy systems and build pharmacists’ capacity on Pharmacy Best Practices including inventory management and pharmaceutical care within the health facilities and community and in collaboration with other partners on the project.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- University Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm) or Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D)
- MSc/MPH in Public Health or related fields will be an added advantage.
- At least 1 year relevant post NYSC experience in HIV/AIDS with international pharmacy development programs
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: [email protected] using the Job Titles as the subject of the email.