The Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS) is a leading and reputable indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes access to qualitative healthcare, Education and economic strengthening opportunities for all Nigerians. With its headquarters in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State with a corporate office in Abuja, ECEWS has presence in 17 States across the South-South, South East, South West and North Central Nigeria with a strong client portfolio with the Global Fund to fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria, United States agency for international development (USAID), United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US CDC), The United Nations office of Projects, World Bank & Federal Government of Nigeria. Since its founding in 2001, ECEWS has built a vast network of health and allied professional staff, partners and collaborators which has earned her a solid reputation among its funders and is well regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Clinical Services Associate – Pediatrics & Adolescent
- The incumbent will provide direct technical assistance to health care facilities in focal facilities.
- Facilitate the Treatment for special populations- Children of KP, OVC, PMTCT Linkages & adolescent care and Pediatrics friendly clinics, transitioning and community ART, Pediatrics quality improvement- cascade management in supported states;
- Provide staff training in the clinical management of infants and children with HIV/AIDS, initiating and supervising pediatric ART clinics at the hospital level, providing ongoing mentoring and supportive supervision to pediatric clinicians, assist facility- based teams to develop/improve pediatric care systems, referral systems, adherence support systems, patient flow, medical records, etc.
- The job holder will also serve as a resource for the evaluation of ongoing pediatric care and treatment programs, and in the subsequent development of new and/or expanded programs for the care and treatment of HIV/AIDS in infants, children, and teenagers.
- Any other duties assigned.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- Degree in Medicine, Public Health or a related field. Advanced medical degree (MD preferred).
- At least 3 years’ experience with a minimum of two years in pediatric HIV/AIDS care.
- Excellent grasp of clinical issues and current literature in HIV/AIDS treatment.
- Experience in clinical management of pediatrics HIV/AIDS cases and fellowship in Pediatrics will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: [email protected] using the Job Titles as the subject of the email.